25 March 2023

13th Blogiversary!

I started this blog 13 years ago today. 

What started as a blog to document camping trips and bushcraft, took a turn deeper into nature, and particularly, flowers, when I became ill with ME and for a while was mostly housebound.

Since I started this blog, I've published over 800 posts ranging from flower IDs to research, from historic gardens to my activities as a town councillor and local volunteer.

During this time, I've gotten married, had two children, moved house, along with many other changes - but I always come back to this blog.

I want to thank everyone that's come along for the ride thus far - some of you have been here for around a decade!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogaversary! All the best for the next 13 years and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading and replying to your comments, but please do not use this space for advertising!