09 August 2011

Cashback on Camping/Outdoor Purchases

A few years ago I was advised to look at a website called Quidco.com. When you've registered it'll give you cashback on purchases, voucher codes, and printable vouchers. 3 years on and I've had £280.52 in cashback - or put another way, on purchases that I needed to make and would have made regardless of Quidco, I've saved £280.52 because of Quidco.

Too good to be true? You'll have to do your own research to decide that. But what I can tell you is that they won't charge you a penny for this service. To cover admin fees, they take £5 from your cashback on an annual basis - but if you don't make any purchases in a year, you won't be charged.

Here's a small list showing some of the many companies on Quidco that have various deals and sell Camping, Walking, Running, etc products:

Amazon.co.uk
Blacks
Millets
Cotswold Outdoors
Garmin
Argos

There are also many travel companies and insurance companies offering cashback through Quidco.

What else can I say? Must be worth a look!
(Other cashback sites are available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading and replying to your comments, but please do not use this space for advertising!