21 March 2012

Wild About Britain

Wild About Britain is a charity that runs a brilliant website that I found a couple of months back now. Not only does it contain lots of information about the fauna and flora found in Britain, along with many thousands of photos - all provided by volunteers and users of the site, but it also has a forum.

The forum is where the strength of the site lies. There is a fantastic user base of very knowledgable people, who are always ready to help. They have assisted me in identifying the plants and animals that I've photographed as well as confirming the identifications that I'd made.

I just wanted to make a quick post about the site, to thank all those that have helped me so far, and to encourage you all to visit the site and make some great contacts to discuss the wonderful world of British wildlife.

Feel free to contact me on the site at my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading and replying to your comments, but please do not use this space for advertising!